Monday 27 October 2014

Ironhand (Stoneheart #2) by Charlie Fletcher

Book Blurb (from Goodreads):
George makes a promise to Edie that anything and anyone trying to get her will have to get past him first. But George is unaware that high on the rooftops an unseen gargoyle is watching them hungrily. The thing on the roof knows that nothing is over, nothing is finished.









 

My Review
I think that this book was as good as the first one. I really liked how there was action on every page and it all happened in a matter of a couple of days. In addition, I found it interesting that the story is taking place in London and all the statues and places mentioned are from the real London. The books even have maps at the front to help us find our way through London when we read the story. In this book, the story was told in different perspectives most of the time when the characters would get split up so that we can find out what happens to each of them.
I am sorry to say, that Edie's perspective was probably the most boring one and I wanted to get her parts over quickly because even though a lot happened, I just didn't like her part of the story much. I preferred the Gunner's or George's perspective. Otherwise I didn't find anything to complain about in this book and I am able to give it 5 out of 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment